Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

100% Pure Argan Oil

100% Pure Argan Oil it's natural moisturizer for, hair, face, and body, nails. it's also USDA certified organic whis really cool if you are a person who uses and enjoy's organic products.Argan Oil is known as Moroccan " liqguid gold ' because it's naturally hydrates and beautfiles skin, hair, and nails. The directions are to dipense 1-3 drops of GOPURE argan oil into your palms and ryb together massage into clean hair, face nails or body. Apply once a day or as needed. I first used tis product on my hair my hair would normally be dry I put some into my hair when it was wet. After I blew dry my hair it made my hair nice and smooth. I also used this on my body it has help with some dry skin. I did enjoy this product very much. I did received this product for free for reviewing purpose's

0 comments:

Post a Comment